/>

February 15, 2013

Favorites Friday 2/15/13

Hey everybody!  I know I'm a day late, but...happy Valentine's Day!  Sorry I forgot last week, so this week you'll know our favorites from the past three weeks.  Beautiful Creatures came out yesterday!  And Tessa needs to hurry up and read it or I'm going without her.  (Hear that Tessa???) Anyway, here's our favorites from the past three weeks.

Max:
Max's favorite from the past three weeks is The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken.  She gives it four and a half stars!

Tessa:
Tessa's favorite from the past three weeks is The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater, which is one of my favorites, and you know how much I love Maggie Stiefvater.  She gives it four stars and can't wait for the sequel that comes out this year! (Me too!!!)

Cassia:
My favorite from the past three weeks is My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult.  I think it might be classified as adult fiction, but...oh my gosh it was amazing!  Definitely five stars.  It's about a girl that has leukemia, and it is kinda sad, but really good.

So, those are our favorites from the past three weeks!  I'll do another review soon!
Goodbye for now,
Cassia

No comments:

Post a Comment