/>

October 10, 2014

The Friday 56 #16

The Friday 56

This is a weekly meme hosted over at Freda's Voice.

The rules are simple-- grab the book you are currently reading and turn to page 56 (or 56% of your e-reader). Then copy a few sentences and post them.

These are the books we are currently reading and a snippet of page 56.



Max
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)

"The soldier disappeared, closing the door behind him. The driver didn't hesitate. With a cry and the snap of a whip, the coach lurched forward. I felt an icy tumble of panic. What was happening to me?"

Tessa

I am currently re-reading The 5th Wave by Rick Yancy in anticipation of The Infinite Sea. I almost forgot how good of a book it was!

"Every man walked around armed to the teeth; it was the Wild West all over again."

The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, #1)


Cassia


Page 112 again, guys. Sorry 'bout that.


E by Kate Wrath


"My mouth is hanging, my eyes scanning his face. This isn't the opening I'd hoped for. And his barely-suppressed hostility sets me off-balance before I've even started the conversation. 'You know what,' I finally say."

1 comment: