/>

November 20, 2014

BookBlogWriMo | Best Books of 2014


Welcome to the twentieth day of BookBlogMoWrimo! It's Max here once again with my favorite
books that I've read this year. Feel free to include your favorites from 2014 in the comments below as well!

Cress by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles)
Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)
This shouldn't be unfamiliar to anyone who's a fan of the series or YA Science Fiction
 
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
A fantastic conclusion to a series that I wasn't a big fan of at first but grew on me tremendously.
 
In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
In The Afterlight (The Darkest Minds, #3)
Another conclusion to a trilogy I adored and recommend to everyone ever.  
 
Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
Rebel Belle (Rebel Belle, #1)
Rachel Hawkins has so surpassed my expectations after Hex Hall with this first book in a series.
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I have seen a lot of positive reviews for all of these books, so I am guessing you are correct in them being some really great reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these books :o I have read Cinder and Shadow and Bone though and can't wait to read the rest of the series :)

    ReplyDelete