/>

November 15, 2014

BookBlogWriMo | Favorite Blogging Things


Welcome to Day 15 of BookBlogWriMo! We are officially halfway through the challenge! I would be lying if I said that it was easy. Honestly, we are not used to posting so often. So bear with us as we try to figure out a schedule. Also, thanks for sticking with us for so long!

Cue the Sound of Music!

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages wrapped up in strings,
these are a few of my favorite things!

Today's topic is....

My Favorite Blogging Things

Tessa

1. Books. Obviously I love them, or else I would not be writing this. I would not be able to function properly without books and writing in my life.

2. Social Media. Even though I am not the most tech savvy blogger, I still love to use social media to keep up with my favorite bloggers. I especially love to use Bloglovin and Goodreads. I also think social media, when used in the right way, can be a great way to promote my blog without being obnoxious. I have gotten into some pretty cool conversations with other bloggers on social media.

3. The people. I have really gotten to know some other bloggers, and let me tell you, they are AMAZING! I do not want to start ranting, but book bloggers (and most bloggers in general) are just awesome people. They are willing to give any help that you need and they try to make sure that everyone is included in the community.

4. The feeling of community. I love the fact that we actually have a community. I know that I have mentioned this is several of my other posts, but that should tell you how important this is to me. Basically, we have taken this enormous thing called the Internet, and made it our own little home for people who enjoy books. Personally, I believe that this is somewhat of a miracle, considering the usual lack of organization on the Internet.

5. Learning. For me, blogging is always a learning experience. I have learned so much in the past year about writing, technology, and communication. I feel that blogging is the experience that I needed to motivate myself to learn a new skill and make something amazing along the way.






No comments:

Post a Comment