/>

December 12, 2015

Blogger Positivity Campaign | Wrap Up


This is a wonderful campaign created and run by the amazing Jillian at Jillian's Books. The goal of this campaign is to spread the positivity in our community since we have all seemed to be in a collective slump. Feel free to join in however you can to spread the love in the book blogging community!

I absolutely adored this campaign and I truly believed that it accomplished its goal. I will continue to feel the warm fuzzy feeling in my heart from all of the love this campaign has brought to my blog for a long time.

I hope that you can say the same thing too, and if not, I hope this recap can change your mind!


I participated in this campaign because I believed (and still do) that the book blogging community needs some help. We are not perfect, but we still need to support or at least be civil to the rest of the wonderful people who share the community. Everyone deserves a chance in the blogging community, so we need to help the smaller and newer bloggers get their bearing in the crazy world of blogging. We also need to lead by example. Regardless if you are a big blog or a small blog, if you are an experienced blogger there are always people looking up to you. And they deserve to by led in the right direction. So, I implore you to continue promoting the ideas of this campaign even after the week is over. I know that I will be. 


My Campaign Posts





Things I Learned


1. There are also new, amazing bloggers to find.
2. Having blogger friends is the best thing in the world.
3. Blogging can be one of the most powerful things in the world.
4. Every comment matters.
5. The book blogosphere is completely, totally, and utterly amazing.


Things I Enjoyed in the Campaign


1. I got to meet a ton of new, amazing bloggers.
2. I feel as if the campaign brought the whole community together, or at least was an important first step toward that. 
3. I loved all of the heartfelt and inspiring comments everyone left in response to the campaign posts.
4. I really enjoyed being a part of the motion to make a difference in the blogging community. This is where the change starts, and I am so excited to be a part of it!


My Favorite BPC Posts


1. These Bloggers Have Been Dipped in Awesomesauce by Inge @ Bookshelf Reflections

Bloggers that Inspired Me


1. Inge @ Bookshelf Reflections
2. Lara @ The Paperback Palace

Inspirational Quote


1. "We must have ideals and try to live up to them, even if we never quite succeed. Life would be a sorry business without them. With them it's grand and great." - Lucy Maude Montgomery, Ann of Avonlea


I would also like to give a HUGE shout-out and thank-you to Jillian for organizing the campaign. Everything went wonderfully and the response was widespread. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to improve the book blogging community. Also, thank you to the rest of the bloggers who participated in the campaign. Your dedication and willingness to bring about change is completely inspiring and I know we can continue this love after this campaign.




No comments:

Post a Comment